When? Sunday June 25, 12pm-6pm
Where? Runaway Brewery
Tickets Free, unticketed
Six utterly unique collaboration beers created for Manchester Beer Week will be unveiled at a special edition of the Runaway brewery tap.
Collaboration is absolutely central to the ethos of Manchester Beer Week, but this time we're taking it a step further.
Never mind brewers collaborating with other brewers - that's old hat! To celebrate the growth of Manchester’s independent food and drink scene, we’ve set up a series of exciting partnerships between brewers and some of the best indie producers in the city.
The beers are:
- Beer Nouveau x Real Junk Food Project, grapefruit IPA made using waste fruit.
- Chorlton Brewing Co x Moss Cider Company, dry-hopped cider.
- Cloudwater Brew Co x Ginger’s Comfort Emporium, chocolate salted caramel imperial stout to be served with vegan ice cream as an ice cream float.
- Manchester Brewing Co x Manchester Gin, New England-style IPA with added citrus peel botanicals.
- Marble x Holy Crab, langoustine and pineapple gose.
- Runaway Brewery x Pollen Bakery, white oatmeal stout conditioned over whole coffee beans and cocoa nibs.
Not only will you be able to get a first taste of these amazing beers but food will also be available from Real Junk Food Project, Holy Crab and Ginger's Comfort Emporium.
The participating brewers and producers will also host talks and tastings throughout the day to explain the concepts behind these unusual beers.