When? Sunday July 1, 1pm
Where? TBC to winning bidders only
Tickets? Decided by charity auction. Bid here.
Members of the UK beer traders forum are kindly donating ten rare bottles from celebrated international breweries such as Trillium, De Garde, Angry Chair, Tired Hands, Cantillon, Drie Fonteinen and Casey for a bottle share in order to raise money for Manchester Beer Week's charity partner for this year, Mustard Tree.
Manchester Beer Week aided by the generous help of the Uk beer traders forum have organised a silent charity auction, where 8 generous winners will be invited to a secret city centre bar location to share the beers listed below with a beer collector and representative from the UK beer traders forum.
The confirmed list of rare bottles so far is as follows. View it on Untappd here :
- Brouwerij 3 Fonteinen - Hommage (2016-2017) Assemblage No. 10
- Tired Hands Brewing Company - Ourison (Batch 7)
- Casey Brewing & Blending - Fruit Stand - Grape - Viognier
- Trillium Brewing Company - Day & Night (2016)
- de Garde Brewing - The Law of Motion
- Brasserie Cantillon - Grand Cru Bruocsella Lambic Bio
- Angry Chair - Russian Interference
- Cycle / Against The Grain - DOS of Hazard
- Bottle Logic - Backwards Compatabiliy
- Treehouse - Haze (x2 473ml can) + Julius (x2 473ml can)
You can read more about the UK beer traders forum here
Since 1994, Mustard Tree has transformed the lives of people in Greater Manchester who are trapped in poverty or homelessness, by enabling them to gain the skills and self-confidence they need to reach their full potential. You can read much more about the work of Mustard Tree here.