When? Monday June 26, 6pm onwards
Where? 57 Thomas Street, Cafe Beermoth, The Pilcrow, Port Street Beer House, The Smithfield Tavern,
Tickets Free, unticketed
You lot should be VERY excited about the collaboration beers being created exclusively for this year's Manchester Beer Week.
They're so good that one venue just isn't big enough to hold them all.
So this year, we're making Manchester our playground by launching the festival's special collabs simultaneously at five venues across the city centre. The list is:
- 57 Thomas Street: Marble x Northern Monk
- Cafe Beermoth: Runaway x Left Handed Giant
- The Pilcrow: Cloudwater x Lost and Grounded x Verdant
- Port Street Beer House: Track x Brew By Numbers
- The Smithfield Tavern: Blackjack x Hawkshead
The beers will pour from 6pm and brewers from the participating breweries will be on hand in each venue throughout the evening to share a drink, answer questions and shoot the breeze.