Our homelessness appeal
THanks for your support!
Thanks to your amazing support, we managed to raise £1,750 for homelessness support network Street Support.
We received £750 in individual contributions so, in order to reward your generosity, we have also provided a £1,000 contribution on behalf of Manchester Beer Week. We are very serious about having a positive impact on the community around us and homelessness is an issue that needs urgent attention.
As part of the fundraising drive, people who donated a minimum of £5 were automatically entered into a prize draw to win some amazing goodies donated by participating breweries and venues from Manchester Beer Week.
Not all of you provided full contact details when leaving your donations, so if you have not heard from us and see your name on the list of winners below, please get in touch to verify your identity.
- Bootleg Brewery: a case of Urban Fox, a case of Spindoctor and two half-pint glasses. Winner: Sarah Mitchell (donation date 11/7)
- Bundobust: £50 gift voucher. Winner: Stephanie Mundy (10/7)
- Hawkshead: a mixed three-pack of beer. Winner: Joel Thomas (8/8)
- Joseph Holt: a case of Two Hoots plus two branded Two Hoots glasses. Winner: Nige Barnes (8/8)
- Lost and Grounded: mixed six-pack (includes five bottles of beer and a glass). Winner: Dave Holden (10/7)
- Manchester Brewing Co: a cask or keg of your choice to be delivered to your door, plus the means to dispense it. Winner: Richard Hargreaves (11/7)
- Marble: a mixed case of bottles. Winner: Jamie Williams (18/8)
- Melissa Cole: a signed copy of her book, The Little Book of Craft Beer. Winner: James (16/8)
- The Mounting Stone: a four-pint flagon of ale. Winner: Helen (18/8)
- Northern Monk: a six pack of cans and a t-shirt. Winner: Lee Wolfenden (10/7)
- Pie & Ale: a meal for two, accompanied by two ale flights. Winner: Craig Reay (12/7)
- Petersgate Tap: gallon of beer bar tab. Winner: Mike Warham (14/7)
- Reasons to be Cheerful: a case (18 bottles) of their special collaboration brew with Blackjack and Brew Wild. Winner: Cameron Wells (7/8)
- Runaway: a mixed six-pack of beer, t-shirt and a brewery tour for four people. Winner: Paul Flint (16/8)
- Stalybridge Buffet Bar/Beerhouses: £50 gift voucher. Winner: Stu Rae (15/8)
- Unit 101 (Beer Merchants): £30 gift voucher. Winner: Ben (11/7)